Make Mother’s Day with a Mothering Sunday Lunch
A mother’s work is never done. They’re always there for us in times of need with a smile, a kind word or a hug. So, every year we rightly treat them to their own special day. It’s a great time for us to show them all our gratitude.
To celebrate Mothering Sunday on the 11th March 2018, we’ve put together a delicious and exclusive Sunday Lunch Menu in our Café & Tearooms. Lovingly created by Head Chef Viv and her talented team, this years delightful Mothering Sunday Lunch Menu will give you a wonderful opportunity to treat your mum to a great time out.
As our own personal thanks to all the wonderful mums out there – we are giving all mums, who come for lunch, free entry to our award-winning gardens and a Potted Spring Plant to take home and enjoy!
Join us at Compton Acres on Sunday the 11th March and celebrate with us between 12 pm and 2.30 pm.
Lunch will be priced at:
Adults: £24.95 per head
(Full payment required upon booking.)
To book your table call 01202 700778.
Our special Mothering Sunday Lunch menu will include:
- Cream of Chicken Soup with Lemon & Tarragon served with Brown Sourdough or White Crusty Roll
- Beetroot Blinis with Smoked Salmon & Horseradish Creme Fraiche
- Dorset Blue Vinney Tart with a Walnut & Celery Salsa, Rocket Salad (V)
- Roast Leg of Dorset Lamb served with Gratin Potatoes, Honey & Thyme Roasted Parsnips & Carrots, Spring Greens, Mint Sauce and Rich Pan Gravy
- Free Range Chicken Breast, cooked in a White Wine Cream Sauce with Wild Mushrooms, served with French Beans, Roasted Fennel and New Potatoes
- Roast Vine Tomato & Sunblush Tomato Risotto with Pecorino Cheese & Basil Oil (V)
- Pineapple Tart Tatin with Coconut Cream Ice Cream
- Raspberry Cheesecake Brownie with Raspberry Puree & Cream
- Sticky Toffee Pudding with Toffee Sauce & Clotted Cream
- Trio of Purbeck Ice-Creams
- Coffee & Mints