Stuck for Mother’s Day gift ideas? A sophisticated and delicious Afternoon Tea enjoyed in the warmth of the Café and Tearooms is the perfect gift to treat your mum this Mothering Sunday!
Spoil your mum with tantalising options, including moreish Smoked salmon & Horseradish Finger Sandwiches, mouth-watering Scones with Clotted Cream and Jam, and melt in the mouth White Chocolate & Caramel Éclairs.
Designed by our talented Head Chef Viv, once mum has sampled the flavours on offer in our Afternoon Tea menu she will truly know how much you love her!
As our own personal thanks to all the wonderful mums out there, we are also giving mums who come for afternoon tea free entry to the gardens and a potted spring plant to take home and enjoy!
We invite you to enjoy afternoon tea with mum on Sunday the 26th of March between 4.00 pm and 5.30 pm.
Afternoon Tea will be priced at:
- Adults: £16.95 per head
- Children under 12 years: £8.95
Full payment is required upon booking.
To Book Your Table call 01202 700778.
Our special Mothering Sunday Afternoon Tea menu will include:
- Choice of Speciality Tea
- Glass of Crémant de Bourgogne Rose
- Pomegranate Mojito Mocktail
A Selection of Three Mini Scones
- Plain, Fruit & Cheese & Walnut with the option of Clotted Cream & Strawberry Jam
A Selection of Finger Sandwiches
- Smoked Salmon & Horseradish on Brown Bread
- Cucumber & Mint Cream Cheese on White Bread
- Chicken & Tarragon Mayonnaise on Multi Seeded Bread
- Free Range Egg and Cress on White Bread
- White Chocolate & Caramel Eclair
- Lemon & Rhubarb Posset
- Raspberry Tartlet
For Under 12s:
- Raspberry Lemonade
- Vanilla Fairy Cake
- Chocolate Brownie
- Jelly and Ice Cream