On the 28th February, we are doing something extra special to mark Shrove Tuesday, the traditional feast day before the 40 days of fasting that lead up to Easter. A perfect outing for the whole family, we are cooking up a delicious selection of pancakes throughout the day in the Café and Tearooms.
Whether you desire an indulgent treat or a healthy snack, we have the pancake and the accompaniment to suit your tastes. From the traditional pancake, sprinkled with lemon and sugar to a more adventurous goats cheese, squash and rosemary pancake. Whatever you fancy, we have an option that will tingle your taste buds and make you ‘flip’ with excitement!
Delicious and delightful options on Shove Tuesday will include
- Scotch Pancakes with Smoked Bacon & Maple Syrup £7.95
- Scotch Pancakes with Blueberries and Greek Yoghurt £6.95
- Potato Pancakes with Smoked Bacon & Scrambled Egg – £7.95
- Goats Cheese, Squash & Rosemary Pancakes with Red Onion Marmalade & Rocket £8.95
- Souffle Pancakes Arnold Bennet £9.95
- Classic Pancakes with Lemon & Sugar £4.95
- Crepe Suzette £7.95
- Banana, Raspberry & Pecan Pancakes (Gluten Free) £6.95