With one week left to go, how will you be spending Mother’s Day?
Taking place on the 11th March, Mother’s Day provides a wonderful opportunity for us to show our mums our love and appreciation with special treats. Providing mum with a delicious dining experience, if you’re stuck for ideas, join us in the Café & Tearooms! Our Head Chef Viv and her talented team have designed a sumptuous Mothering Sunday Lunch menu for marvellous mums.
As our own personal gift to all the brilliant and hardworking mums out there – we are also giving all mothers, who come for lunch, free entry to our award-winning gardens and a free Potted Spring Plant to take home and enjoy during the coming season!
Join us at Compton Acres on Sunday the 11th March and celebrate with us between 12 pm and 2.30 pm.
Lunch will be priced at:
Adults: £24.95 per head
(Full payment required upon booking.)
To book your table call 01202 700778.
Our special Mothering Sunday Lunch menu will include:
- Cream of Chicken Soup with Lemon & Tarragon served with Brown Sourdough or White Crusty Roll
- Beetroot Blinis with Smoked Salmon & Horseradish Creme Fraiche
- Dorset Blue Vinney Tart with a Walnut & Celery Salsa, Rocket Salad (V)
- Roast Leg of Dorset Lamb served with Gratin Potatoes, Honey & Thyme Roasted Parsnips & Carrots, Spring Greens, Mint Sauce and Rich Pan Gravy
- Free Range Chicken Breast, cooked in a White Wine Cream Sauce with Wild Mushrooms, served with French Beans, Roasted Fennel and New Potatoes
- Roast Vine Tomato & Sunblush Tomato Risotto with Pecorino Cheese & Basil Oil (V)
- Pineapple Tart Tatin with Coconut Cream Ice Cream
- Raspberry Cheesecake Brownie with Raspberry Puree & Cream
- Sticky Toffee Pudding with Toffee Sauce & Clotted Cream
- Trio of Purbeck Ice-Creams
- Coffee & Mints